Friday, April 8, 2011

reunion


Xaris got to play with Marshall and Jack again last month!

We've missed Marshy and his parents (and brand new baby sister we just got to meet!) since they moved about 5 hours away. It was lovely that they came back for a visit during their spring break and we all met up at Jack's house for pizza and playtime.

Let's all run around crazy!


We actually got a pretty cute picture of the three of them! (you should see how many failed attempts are on our camera).
Marshall's still about double X's weight, although she's catching up in height (finally!)


Hugs on my head from Marshall?

X doesn't look too sure about those head hugs from Marshy...

He's certainly full of love, what a sweet boy! (both of them, actually). We miss you Marshy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Too cute - that kid is the sumo wrestler! He's too funny with that shirt that says, "BIG" in giant letters. I know it says big brother, but I kind of read the big and was like, "yep, that kids one big brother all right!"

(I can say that because we have Moira, the twig, Thorne, and Peter, the tank, Thorne. I've got one of each.)