Updating the blog has been way past due!
I need to begin catching up now before the rest of the months pass by and I have too many cupcake photos to sort through. iX's six-monthiversary was fun and somewhat eventful. Since she turned 6 months old on a Wednesday, we were out at the church until pretty late that evening. I had made the cupcakes earlier in the day, and left them to cool, but it was 9:30 at night when I was frosting them while Ricardo was entertaining the girls in hopes of having a happy girl for this late night picture!
Yes, that is pi on her cupcakes. She turned 6 months old on pi day (3-14).
Here are her stats:
Height: 25.5 inches (45th %)
Weight: 15 lbs 15.5 oz (40th %)
She is amazing at tummy time and will stay for a *long time, content to play and spin in circles. (It could be that it is a *long time only in comparison: Xaris didn't really seem to enjoy tummy time quite as much).
Has a LOT of hair still. She didn't lose any (or as much as Xaris did).
Is typically very happy and easy going. She has recently developed some separation anxiety though (which Xaris NEVER had. ever.) and she prefers mama.
Still has the best sad face ever. Some day I need to find a picture and post it. Her lower lip can do incredible things.
Can sit up fairly well (yay no more baby bath chair!!)
Has pulled herself up to standing once (unsupervised, in a laundry basket--yikes!!)
Does not sleep through the night, but she plans to very soon.
Here's a little taste of all the potential of that lower lip...
No comments:
Post a Comment